2013年5月12日 星期日

Review on Maybeline- color tattoo


-Heyoo my lovelies! Here’s a review on the color tattoo by Maybelline. I finally understand why people are raving about this product. ITS PURE AWSOMENESS! I am always a big fan of cream eye shadows. It’s really easily controlled.

-Somehow, I don’t understand why Hong Kong’s drugstore makeup products are always not up to dateL It takes forever for HK to launch the color tattoo. And STILL, they don’t have the shades I want!! (Tough as taupe & Bold Gold FYI)

-Well for these little babies up there, I gotta say that I’m really impressed. The consistency of the color tattoo is really creamy. Plus, it’s extremely pigmented. And it does not crease or fade after hours. It just simply set in within minutes and it stays on forever. I see why it’s called “tattoo”. I found the color tattoo really versatile; you can use it as the base or merely eye shadow for lazy days. It’s perfect for beginners or LAZY girls who wanna look good. Haha

-People usually believe that its similar with the Paint Pot but I think that it’s even more similar with the Benefit Creaseless cream eye shadow. The Paint Pot is rather silky and less pigmented. And the color tattoo is really creamy and pigmented. Both the consistency and packaging of the creaseless cream and color tattoo are really similar. Gotta say that I love them all, yet the color tattoo is the most wallet-friendly tehehe. 

今日要分享下Maybelline Color Tattoo! 我終於都明點解我最愛個d外國bloogers大讚佢! 一個字: 正!! 其實我一直都好愛膏壯眼影,因為真係好易control! 有時我真係好五明點解香港d平價化妝品咁五update! 我等左十世先有color tattoo. 中要無齊我想要d色:-(

點講都好,我都真係好愛利個產品! 佢好creamy同無敵上色! 過左好個鐘都五識脱色!真係貨如其名, 持久度好正!搽完一陣就馬上set in, 想甩都難:-P 最正係佢好上色!好arm化妝新手同d懶嘅貪靚女仔! 係懶或者好趕嘅日子用就arm哂喇!

D人話佢同mac嘅paint pot 好似,我就話同benefit嘅creaseless cream中似! 由其係個樣呀! Paint Pot 無 color tattoo 咁creamy同上色. 我三樣都好愛. 但係maybeline個color tattoo 就最低喇!


-COLOR TATTOO BY EYESTUDIO
25 Bad to the bronze
30 Pomegranate Punk
05 Too Cool


Posted by Minnie from AmourbeautyJM



3 則留言:

  1. hey girls! I saw you guys on youtube and discovered your blogspot blog. I've also just started blogging . Please come and visit if you're interested! :)

    http://dulcedepink.blogspot.hk/

    I'm obsessed with YouTube and already subscribed your channel. I wish I have the courage to do videos too, but I don't :( Anyway~ add oil and good luck on your video channel! :)

    回覆刪除
  2. btw girls, I think it's better if you list all the products that you introduce in the video down in the description box.

    回覆刪除
  3. you got such a nice blog

    ♥ my latest video ♥
    http://www.carriebloomwood.com/2013/06/my-korean-inspired-look.html
    ♥ my giveaway for AFTER30 ♥
    http://www.carriebloomwood.com/2013/06/carriebloomwood-for-after30-and-giveaway.html
    ♥ a burberry FW2013 preview ♥
    http://www.carriebloomwood.com/2013/06/fw2013-hearts-burberry.html

    回覆刪除