2013年6月26日 星期三

Best Place for you to splurge for food ♡ Sevva

Jade & I went to Sevva for tea a few days back then. I swear to God it's by far the best high tea I've had. Plus the environment was really lovely. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we could want a time travelling machine to bring us back to that day. 

Ordered the vegetarian high tea set along with two cups of iced tea. All I can say is nommies! Totally worth is calories haha


Too mouth-watering huh? haha































The weather was so fine that day! And sevva simply has the best view for high tea!

Had our matchy matchy sissy watches on that day tehehe

We had a long sissy talk that day & it was spectacular!

AmourbeautyJM Day haha
Our lovely(prettiest in my opinion) photography hehe



Written by Minnie x

1 則留言:

  1. Haha 'totally worth the calories' :P
    This Sevva place I really need to
    remember next time when visiting
    HK again! Xx

    回覆刪除